Bus Booking API
- Integrated Bus Ticket Reservation Portal One Way
- Round Trip
- Multiple Trips booking Single stops/One stop services available You can choose your seat
- Booking of bus tickets online
- Over 1000+ bus operators choose from buses based on boarding points
- timing and bus type
- API Description
- Term & Conditions
|Travel API||Bus booking API|
FEATURE & BENEFITS OF API
- API Allows to Use system features without creating or generating Resources or Setting up Dedicated Environment.
- API Makes Shows Your Business Environment smoother and allows your entire system users to explore additional Services For shame.
- The API gives benefit of Cost sharing to Buyer as the Buyer avails all Service-benefit without
- Wasting time and Energy for creating Service Environment which saves Money and Utilizes Resources.
- It Allows you Flexibility for Connecting Services to any Platform, as well, so you can Connect
- Same API for any Number of Production Environments, as well.
The Web API functions
• When the system is in test mode, no actual recharges are processed but at the same time all the functionalities are live. This is useful while integrating and testing client’s application.
• When the system is in live mode, all recharges transactions are processed along with all other functionalities.
• Enable merchants to send and receive information using name / value pairs in HTML forms rather than XML.
The REST response is really simple. It’s just a very simple XML output.
- Fastest transaction processing capacity of 10000 transactions per second, Best In industry
- Advance management through Web Interface.
- API for all services.
- No Credit deductions for failed transactions.
- Circle info is not required in Mobile Airtime.
- Your requirements our Solutions
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Billing will be in favor of “Genisys It Initiative Pvt. Ltd. “
- Limit Minimum One transaction recorded in a calendar Month.
- Margins provided to the VENDOR will be reviewed by Jbspl from time to time, starting from the rollout, based on business
- & Revenue experiences. However, if a revision is necessitated, the revision may be done with immediate effect.
- BILLER approval is subject to approval from respective BILLER. It is sole discrete of BILLER to provide the services for
- GESISYS may terminate the services of BILLER without giving any notice to VENDOR in case of GESISYS receives any
- Objection from respective BILLER.
- VENDOR can collect the payment only for the approved BILLER through its own retail outlets or Online Payment from its
- own website through Credit Card, Debit Card, and Net Banking Facilities only.